$500 College Scholarship offer from TopSpot SEM
$500 Scholarship From TopSpot
TopSpot is a leading search marketing agency that helps clients extend their marketing reach and increase their visibility in online searches. We believe in the power of digital marketing to maximize our clients’ potential for success, and we are excited to be a part of this ever-evolving technology.
The world of digital marketing is shaped by new ideas and new approaches, and we want to welcome more young professionals into the field by offering a $500 college scholarship.
Application deadline: December 1, 2018
Winner announced: December 15, 2018
This scholarship is open to any current or future college student who is interested in a career in business or marketing. To apply for the scholarship, you need to write 500-word essay telling us how you plan to use digital marketing to achieve your goals in life. In your essay, consider how you currently define digital marketing and how the field and technology may change during the next few years. How do you anticipate that these changes will affect your career path?
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a high school diploma or GED.
- You must be either accepted by or currently enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year U.S. college or university.
- You should have an interest in business and marketing.
- Write an original essay on the topic given above and do not exceed 500 words.
- Attach your essay to an email as a .doc file. Please do not use any other file type or send a link to an online document.
- Use “Scholarship Application” in the subject of your email, and write us a brief message introducing yourself and explaining your interest in the scholarship.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on June 1, 2018. You can also send the email using the link below.
- Originality of ideas and insights
- Understanding of the role of digital marketing in business
- Quality of writing, including grammar and style
- We will select the winner on or before December 15, 2018 and notify him or her by email.
- If we have not received a response after 14 days, we will select a new winner.
Submit your essay here.